Why not get a group together and come and visit us. We’ve had all sorts, from birthday parties and Morris Men to an amazing variety of organizations – Football Clubs, Freemasons, Canoe Clubs, Home Brewers, CAMRA, Christian Fathers, Skittles teams, Solicitors; we’ve had them all, we’ve even had GCHQ (but I can’t tell you about that, it’s top secret!) You never know you might learn something!
What we do is:-
- Give you a free branded ‘Battledown’ pint glass to take away.
- Give you some good food, usually a substantial Ploughman’s
- Tell you about the whats, whys and hows of brewing
- Tell you about Battledown Brewery, the history of beer etc. (whatever you want really)
- Answer as many questions as you fire at us.
- Show you around – this bit doesn’t take long!
- Cater for a minimum of 15 and maximum about 50.
- Charge £15.00 per head.
- Take about one and a half hours of your time.
- Oh yes, and we let you try the beers, if you really want to!
Start times can be 6.00pm - 7.30pm to suit you - it's a two hour slot and we need to be finished and out by 9.30pm.
Email us with a couple of dates and we will get back to you straight away. There is a £60 deposit required to confirm your booking.