A new feature for us is that now you can book onto brewery visits separately via our new system. Just go to the bottom of this page pick the date you want (at the moment there is only one but more will follow soon) and the number of people you want to book in. After you've paid we'll email you a ticket, it's as simple as that.
Why not get a group together and come and visit us. We’ve had all sorts, from birthday parties and Morris Men to an amazing variety of organizations – Football Clubs, Freemasons, Canoe Clubs, Home Brewers, CAMRA, Christian Fathers, Skittles teams, Solicitors; we’ve had them all, we’ve even had GCHQ (but I can’t tell you about that, it’s top secret!) You never know you might learn something!
What we do is:-
- Hand you a branded ‘Battledown’ pint glass that you can take home.
- Give you some good food, usually a substantial Ploughman’s
- Tell you about the whats, whys and hows of brewing
- Tell you about Battledown Brewery, about the ingredients, the history of beer etc.
- Answer as many questions as you fire at us - beer related preferably.
- Charge £15.00 per head.
- Take about one and a half hours of your time.
- Oh yes, and we let you try the beers, as much as you want.
For corporate events, larger parties (15+) we can tailor-make an event for you. Contact us by phone or email and we can discuss your needs.