Welcome to Battledown Brewing Co. a Cotswold based, family run brewery making world class craft beer, lager and ale. We have been brewing for 16 years, but in 2020 had a brand new brew kit installed which has allowed us to create an amazing new selection of beers. Take a look below and get to know both our Cotswold and Heritage range.
Try the new summer seasonal TROPICAL IPA, unfined unfiltered and erupting with the flavour of mango, pineapple and passion fruit.
Now in 5 litre Minikegs!
London Road IPA
Bold, sharp and exciting IPAABV 5.2%
California Spring Lager
Satisfyingly fresh, made with water from our very own spring on the hill behind the BreweryABV 4.4%
Tipster - session IPA
Hoppy and bursting with citrus flavoursABV 4.4%
Refreshing and beautifully balancedABV 3.8%
Robust and well rounded - our original beerABV 4.4%
Rich, complex and golden strongABV 7.2%
West Coast IPA
Boldly clean and crisp bitternessABV 5.2%
More available in our shop
Brewery Experiences & Vouchers
Surprise your loved ones with one of our Brewery Visit vouchers.
Want the full Battledown experience? Why not get a group together and come and visit us. We’ve had all sorts, from birthday parties and Morris Men to an amazing variety of organizations – Football Clubs, Freemasons, Canoe Clubs, Home Brewers, CAMRA, Christian Fathers, Skittles teams, Solicitors; we’ve had them all! Come along, you never know you might learn something!
What we do is:-
- Give you a Battledown branded pint glass to take home.
- Prepare you some good food, breads, cheeses, pickles, pies etc.
- Talk about the whats, whys and hows of brewing
- Tell you about Battledown Brewery, about the ingredients, the history of beer etc.
- Answer as many questions as you fire at us - beer related preferably..
- Take up two hours of your time.
- Oh yes, and we'll let you try the beers, as much as you want!
Brewery Visit Voucher