Welcome to Battledown Brewing Co. a Cotswold based, family run brewery making world class craft beer, lager and ale. We have been brewing for 15 years, but in 2020 had a brand new brew kit installed which has allowed us to create an amazing new selection of beers. Take a look below and get to know both our Cotswold and Heritage range.
Try the new 'MILK STOUT' it's dark, rich and smooooth, with a hint of coffee and cream.
We have 5 litre Minikegs in stock and will have bottles ready to go next week.
London Road IPA
Bold, sharp and exciting IPAABV 5.2%
California Spring Lager
Satisfyingly fresh, made with water from our very own spring on the hill behind the BreweryABV 4.4%
Tipster - session IPA
Hoppy and bursting with citrus flavoursABV 4.4%
Refreshing and beautifully balancedABV 3.8%
Robust and well rounded - our original beerABV 4.4%
Rich, complex and golden strongABV 7.2%
West Coast IPA
Boldly clean and crisp bitternessABV 5.2%
More available in our shop
Brewery Experiences & Vouchers
Surprise your loved ones with one of our Brewery Visit vouchers.
Want the full Battledown experience? Why not get a group together and come and visit us. We’ve had all sorts, from birthday parties and Morris Men to an amazing variety of organizations – Football Clubs, Freemasons, Canoe Clubs, Home Brewers, CAMRA, Christian Fathers, Skittles teams, Solicitors; we’ve had them all! Come along, you never know you might learn something!
What we do is:-
- Give you a Battledown branded pint glass to take home.
- Prepare you some good food, breads, cheeses, pickles, pies etc.
- Talk about the whats, whys and hows of brewing
- Tell you about Battledown Brewery, about the ingredients, the history of beer etc.
- Answer as many questions as you fire at us - beer related preferably..
- Take up two hours of your time.
- Oh yes, and we'll let you try the beers, as much as you want!
Brewery Visit Voucher