Welcome to Battledown Brewing Co, a Cotswold based, family run brewery making world class craft beer, lager and ale. We have been brewing for 15 years, but in 2020 had a brand new brew kit installed which has allowed us to create an amazing new selection of beers. Take a look below and get to know both our Cotswold and Heritage range.
Refreshing and beautifully balancedABV 3.8%
Robust and well rounded - the originalABV 4.4%
Rich, complex and golden strongABV 7.2%
West Coast IPA
Boldly clean and crisp bitternessABV 5.2%
More available in our shop
Brewery Experiences & Vouchers
Surprise your loved ones with one of our Brewery Visit vouchers.
Want the full Battledown experience? Why not get a group together and come and visit us. We’ve had all sorts, from birthday parties and Morris Men to an amazing variety of organizations – Football Clubs, Freemasons, Canoe Clubs, Home Brewers, CAMRA, Christian Fathers, Skittles teams, Solicitors; we’ve had them all! Come along, you never know you might learn something!
What we do is:-
- Give you a Battledown branded pint glass to take home.
- Prepare you some good food, breads, cheeses, pickles, pies etc.
- Talk about the whats, whys and hows of brewing
- Tell you about Battledown Brewery, about the ingredients, the history of beer etc.
- Answer as many questions as you fire at us - beer related preferably..
- Take up two hours of your time.
- Oh yes, and we'll let you try the beers, as much as you want!
Brewery Visit Voucher
We are back!
Like everyone in our industry, we have had a tricky few months, but thankfully we have come out the other side in better shape than ever before. If you follow us on social media you will have seen that we used the lockdown to install a brand new brew plant which is something we have been wanting to do since our move to Coxhorne Farm. The closure of pubs gave us the time to do this and the resulting changes in the beer have been fantastic so far.
We have always been known for our classic English Ales and we...